An Analysis Paper on Power Factor Increase Issues, Problems & Solution
The ever cumulative demand of power there is a need to expand and upgrade the modern power system for the reliability and stability of the power system network it is essential to maintain good quality of power supply. The latest technologies used in distribution system and industrial sector are depends upon the power electronics based devices. Which are the greater sources of nonlinear loads and harmonics in power system? Poor power quality can cause voltage sag, swell, generation of harmonics, equipment failure due to large current, voltage, frequency imbalance. It’s very important to awareness of power quality. This paper present review about power quality issues, its problems and corrective methods.
How to cite this article:
Singhal K. An Analysis Paper on Power Factor
Increase Issues, Problems & Solution. J Adv Res
Electri Engg Tech 2020; 3(1): 7-9.
2. Arindam ghosh , Gerard ledwich,,“ power quality enhancement using custom power devices”, kluwer academic publishers,2002.
3. Rogar c.dugan mark f. mc granaghan surya santosa, H. wayne beaty, “Electrical Power System Quality”, second edition, McGraw hill publication.
4. Abraham Olatoke “INVESTIGATIONS OF POWER QUALITY PROBLEMS IN MODERN BUILDINGS” January 2011.
5. Jain Sandesh, Thakur Shivendra Singh and Phulambrikar S.P. “Improve Power Factor and Reduce the Harmonics Distortion of the System” Research Journal of Engineering Sciences ISSN 2278 – 9472 Vol. 1(5), 31-36, November (2012)
6. Mr. Suvas Vora, Mr. Dipak Bhatt “ A Comprehensive Review of Harmonics Effects on Electrical Power Quality” INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING DEVELOPMENT AND RESEARCH ISSN: 2321-9939
7. Reza Ghandehari, Abbas Shoulaie “Evaluating Voltage Notch Problems Arising from AC/DC Converter Operation”, VOL. 24, SEPTEMBER 2009 2111
8. A A ANSARI, D M DESHPANDE “ INVESTIGATION OF PERFORMANCE OF 3-PHASE ASNCHRONOUS MACHINE UNDER VOLTAGE UNBALANCE ” Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology Vol6. No1. (pp 021 - 026)
9. M.P. Donsión , J.A. Güemes, J.M. Rodríguez “POWER QUALITY. BENEFITS OF UTILIZING FACTS DEVICES IN ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEMS”