Bus Tracing Scheme using Geofencing
The bus tracking scheme determination attend as a usable warning
system that will efficiently assistance commuters in assembly the choice
of whether to wait for the bus or not. This scheme is a Standalone
arrangement envisioned to show the real-time position(s) of the buses
with the use of GSM module expertise. The system will consist of Geofencing. Geo-fencing is a feature in a software program that uses the
Global Positioning System (GPS) or Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
to define geographical boundaries. Geofencing allow an administrator
to set up triggers so when a device enters (or exits) the boundaries
defined by the administrator; an alert is issued
A tracking system for school buses, Computer and
Communication Engineering. International University
of Beirut 146404 Mazraa, Beirut, Lebanon,2017.
2. Halili, Arbnor, Gashi et al. Real-Time Vehicle Tracking
System Using GPS/GSM/GPRS Technology – Kosovo
Government Vehicles Case 2013.
3. Pan YH. Development Trend of Wireless Mobile
Communication, Communication Technologies 2006;
4. Ochieng WY, SauerK. Urban road transport navigation:
Performance of the Global Positioning System after
selective availability. Transportation Research Part C,
2002; 10: 171-187.
5. Nakajima M, Haruyama S. New indoor navigation
system for visually impaired people using visible
light communication, EURASIP Journal on Wireless
Communications and Networking 2013: 2013:37
6. Motorola, Inc. Overview of 2G LCS Technnologies and
Standards. 3GPP TSG SA2 LCS Workshop, London, UK,
11 - 12 January 2001.
7. Willassen SY. A method for implementing Mobile
Station Location in GSM.
8. Krishnan AG, Kumar AS, Madhu B et al. GSM Based
Real Time Bus Arrival Information System. Amrita
School of Engineering, Coimbatore, India, International
Conference on Advances in Engineering & Technology
– 2014 (ICAET-2014)
9. Niu H. Research and Implementation of Bus Monitoring
System Based on GIS. Bachelor dissertation, Beijing
Jiaotong University, Beijing, China, 2008.
10. Chandurkar S, Mugade S, Sanjana Sinha et al.
Implementation of Real Time Bus Monitoring and
Passenger Information System. IJSRP 2013; 3(5).
11. El-Rabbany A. Introduction to GPS: the global
positioning system. ARTECH House, INC, 2002: 117-127.
12. Thong STS, Han CT, Rahman TA. Intelligent Fleet
Management System with Concurrent GPS & GSM
Real-Time Positioning Technology2007