Journal of Advanced Research in Political Science and Governance is a Journal from bouquet of Advance Research Publications which dedicated to the latest advancement of Political Science and Governance domain and publishes high quality theoretical and applied research from scientific research to application development. JoARPSG emphasizes on efficient and effective Political Science and Governance, and provides a central forum for a deeper understanding in the discipline by encouraging the quantitative comparison and performance evaluation of the emerging components of these domains.
JoARPSG is a peer review open access journal with a goal to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of Political Science and Governance.
JoARPSG also emphasizes all prospective & applications of Political Science and Governance and promulgates both the original research papers and industrial experience-analysis studies and reports with a view to provide scholarly research in original research papers and real time innovations, development and advancement in different disciplines of Political Science and Governance in industries.
The scope of the journal covers Research Articles, Review Articles, Methodology Articles, Short Communications, Case Study/ Case Reports, Research Reports, Monographs, Special Issues, Editorials research articles, Reviews, short communications and scientific commentaries in all the areas of Political Science and Governance. Multidisciplinary types of articles are also encouraged in this journal which brings together articles from multiple technical backgrounds. All articles published in JoARPSG are peer-reviewed. The decision of the Editor-in-Chief to publish a paper in concurrence with sections editors and reviewer’s opinion is considered final.
The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
Focus & Scope:
- Fundamentals to Political Science
- Principles of Public Administration
- Comparative politics
- International relations
- Political methodology
- Political theory
- Public administration
- Public law
- Public policy
- Formulation of Policies and Implementation
- Evaluation of Policies
- Comparative Public Policy
- Foreign Policy
- Global Affairs
- Institution of State
- Sovereignty, Citizenship and Rights
- Liberty, Equality, Property & Justice
- Development and Changing Forms of Government
- Organisation: Structure and Functions
- Control over Administration and Public Policy
- Personnel Administration
- Comparative Government and Politics
- International Politics
- Government and Politics in India
- Western Political Thought
- International Organization
- Local Government in India
JoARPSG are also interested in:
1) Short Reports – 2-5 page papers where an author can either present an idea with theoretical background but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper or preliminary data;
2) Book Reviews – Comments and critiques.
By focusing on the different research societies, JoARPSG mainly targets researchers, scientists and engineers relevant to Political Science and Governance by communicating relevant and updated research papers that will assist them not only to learn from industrial but also help them to use various techniques to make new developments and innovations in these domains.