Robotic Process Automation: Future of Digitization
Immense penetration of information systems in the day to day life with digitization makes it difficult to handle the data manually. Robotic Process Automation can be projected as a possible solution with the capabilities to imitate human action using software robots. In this paper, we discuss areas where RPA can be implemented and the advantages of RPA. We compare robotic Process Automation with Artificial Intelligence and other Business processes Management systems. We extend our discussion to a detailed analysis of Available RPA tools.
How to cite this article:
Sandi AM, Patil T. Robotic Process Automation: Future of Digitization. J Adv Res Auto Tech Transp Sys 2021; 5(2): 1-3.
2. Lacity M, Willcocks L. Robotic process automation, telefónica O2. MIS Q. Executive 15, 2016; 21-35.
3. Asatiani A, Penttinen E. Turning robotic process automation into commercial success case study. J Inf Technol Teach Cases 2016; 6: 67-74.
4. Fung HP. Criteria, use cases and effects of informationtechnology process automation (ITPA). Adv Robot
Autom 2014; 3; 1-11.
5. Willcocks L, Lacity M. Service Automation: Robots and the Future of Work. Steeve Brokes Publishing, Warwickshire (2016).
6. laby J. Robotic automation emerges as a threat to traditional low-cost outsourcing. HfS Res 2012: 1-18. https://www.hfsresearch.com/report/robotic-automation-emerges-threattraditional-lowcostoutsourcing.
7. Ribeiro J, Lima R, Eckhardt T et al. Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence in Industry 4.0 A Literature review. orge Ribeiro et al. Procedia Computer Science 2021; 181: 51-58.
8. Syed R, Suriadi S, Mng A et al. Robotic Process Automation: Contemporary themes and challenges. Computers in Industry 2020; 115: 103162.