Journal of Advanced Research in English and Education is a Journal from bouquet of Advance Research Publications which dedicated to the latest advancement of English and Education domain and publishes high quality theoretical and applied research from scientific research to application development. JoAREE emphasizes on efficient and effective English and Education, and provides a central forum for a deeper understanding in the discipline by encouraging the quantitative comparison and performance evaluation of the emerging components of these domains.
JoAREE is a peer review open access journal with a goal to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of English and Education.
JoAREE also emphasizes all prospective & applications of English and Education and promulgates both the original research papers and industrial experience-analysis studies and reports with a view to provide scholarly research in original research papers and real time innovations, development and advancement in different disciplines of English and Education in industries.
The scope of the journal covers Research Articles, Review Articles, Methodology Articles, Short Communications, Case Study/ Case Reports, Research Reports, Monographs, Special Issues, Editorials research articles, Reviews, short communications and scientific commentaries in all the areas of English and Education. Multidisciplinary types of articles are also encouraged in this journal which brings together articles from multiple technical backgrounds. All articles published in JoAREE are peer-reviewed. The decision of the Editor-in-Chief to publish a paper in concurrence with sections editors and reviewer’s opinion is considered final.
The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
Focus & Scope:
- Comparative Literature
- Cultural Studies
- Discourse and Inter language Pragmatics
- English linguistics
- English sociolinguistics
- English Globalization
- English Literature
- ELT and Related studies
- English Language Teacher Education
- English Language Testing and assessment, ESP and EAP
- Ethnicity, Nationalism and Language
- Gender and Sexism in Language
- Heritage Language
- Intercultural Studies and Multiculturalism
- Interdisciplinary Approaches in Literature
- Interpreting Studies
- Language and Identity
- Language Planning Policy, Literary Theory and Cultural Studies
- Literary Studies
- Literary Theory and Cultural Studies
- Literature and Media
- Literature in Translation
- Media and Language
- Research on English Language Teaching/Learning
- Second Language Acquisition
- Secondary and Tertiary English Education Socio-cultural Factors and English Education
- Syllabus Design and Curriculum Development
- Teaching English to Young Learners
- Translation Studies
- Translation in Literature
- Translation Studies
- Translation and Globalization
- Variation and Language Change
- World Literature
JoAREE are also interested in:
1) Short Reports – 2-5 page papers where an author can either present an idea with theoretical background but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper or preliminary data;
2) Book Reviews – Comments and critiques.
By focusing on the different research societies, JoAREE mainly targets researchers, scientists and engineers relevant to English and Education by communicating relevant and updated research papers that will assist them not only to learn from industrial but also help them to use various techniques to make new developments and innovations in these domains.